LOGESTA GESTIÓN DE TRANSPORTE, S.A.U. (hereinafter “LOGESTA”) complies with current Spanish and Community legislation on personal data protection and, in particular, with REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 BY THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, and other legislation that covers it, as well as Law 34/2011, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce.
1. Who is the Data Controller?
The company LOGESTA GESTIÓN DE TRANSPORTE, S.A.U., with registered office in Leganés (Madrid 28914), Calle Trigo, no. 39, Polígono Industrial Polvoranca, with company tax no. (CIF) A-83344325. Its email address is email@example.com.
If the user has any comments or questions concerning personal data processing, they can contact the LOGESTA Data Protection Officer at Calle del Trigo, 39, Polígono Industrial Polvoranca, Madrid (Leganés, 28914) or at Info.firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. For what purpose do we process Users’ data?
On the “Where shall we take you” form, users’ personal data will be processed by LOGESTA in order to handle suggestions, questions, requests for information, or any type of communication or service request sent by customers or third parties, in relation to LOGESTA, or any of its Group companies. This data processing is legitimised by the User’s consent. In the event that the request for information refers to carrying out an existing contract, and/or the services provided by a company of the Group that LOGESTA belongs to, the User expressly accepts that their data will be sent to the corresponding subsidiary in order to provide an answer to their query.
If the User requests a service, LOGESTA can send them, by traditional and/or electronic means, information about its services, unless you oppose this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
3. What personal data will we process?
LOGESTA will process the identifying data (e.g. name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, company) of the Data Subjects.
The fields in the form with an asterisk (*) are required and failure to respond will make it impossible to undertake the User’s request. We ask the User to communicate any change which occurs in the data provided.
The User guarantees and is responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and is obliged to keep it duly updated. The User shall be the sole party responsible for filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date data, absolving LOGESTA from any liability in this regard.
It is very important that the information the User provides through free-text fields does not contain confidential or particularly sensitive information, such as: racial or ethnic origin; political, religious or philosophical ideology or convictions; membership in political parties or trade unions; physical or mental health; biometric data or genetic configuration; sexual orientation; criminal record; social security; or personal identification number, etc.
If the User provides this kind of information, they accept responsibility for the potential risks to their privacy. If we detect this kind of information in the “Where shall we take you?” form, we will proceed to delete it from our systems.
4.What is the legitimate basis for processing Users’ personal data?
The legal basis that legitimates us to process the user’s personal data is consent. The User may revoke their consent at any time.
Any natural or legal person who voluntarily enters their data on the “Where shall we take you?” form https://www.logesta.com/es/ gives LOGESTA authorisation to send them information concerning their query/request, by any of the means indicated by the interested party for this purpose: Mail, telephone, e-mail, or other means.
5. How long do we keep Users’ personal data for?
We inform the User that in the event that they send us a service request and a business relationship is established, their data will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for the periods of time set out by the applicable legislation.
The personal data of people who send suggestions, questions and requests for information will be deleted after responding to such requests.
6. Recipients of disclosures
Personal data may be transferred or communicated, at the request of the Courts or Tribunals and in other cases provided for in the applicable regulations.
7. What are Users’ rights when they provide us with their data?
LOGESTA is committed to respecting the confidentiality of Users’ personal data and to guarantee the exercise of their rights.
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, restriction of processing and, in the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, and whenever technically possible, the right to transfer their data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, and attaching a copy of their National Identity Document (DNI). The contact details of LOGESTA’s Data Protection Officer are provided above. Users have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php) if they believe their rights have been violated.
- Right of access. The User has the right to access the data held by LOGESTA.
- Right to rectification. The User has the right to rectify the data already held by LOGESTA. By actively providing LOGESTA with their personal data by any means, the User guarantees that this data is true and accurate and must notify LOGESTA of any changes or modifications to it. Please remember that as a general rule the User should only provide LOGESTA with their own personal data, not data from third parties.
- Right to erasure. The User has the right to delete their data when it is no longer needed for the purpose that LOGESTA needs to process it for as indicated above, or when LOGESTA is no longer entitled to do so.
- Restriction of processing. The User may request that the processing of their data be restricted, which means that in certain cases they can ask LOGESTA to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it longer than required when they may need it.
- Right to object. This right, the its name indicates, means that the User can object to LOGISTA LIBROS processing personal data in the following cases:
-When it is processed on the basis of a public interest mission or legitimate interest, including profiling: LOGESTA will stop processing the data unless it proves that there are overbearing reasons that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the User, or for the filing, exercise or defence of claims
– Where the processing is for the purpose of direct marketing, including the profiling referred to above: Once this right has been exercised for this purpose, the personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes
- Right to portability. When LOGESTA’s legitimacy for processing the User’s data is their consent or the execution of the contract, the User shall have the right to request the portability of their personal data. This means that they have the right to receive the personal data they have provided to LOGESTA in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format, so that it can be transferred to another entity directly, where technically possible.
8. Information about cookies
9. Right to modification